Ethiopian Convertible Cross Necklace
Regular price $68.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
With roots dating back to the first century, the Ethiopian cross is one of the oldest, representing everlasting life, protection and unity.
STYLE: JL9070 COLOR: SILVER
- Closure: Lobster Claw
- Length: 18" - 38" Adjustable
- Pendant Drop: 2 3/4"
- Finish: Silver plated
- Special Packaging: Exclusive Brighton Box
We have a double coating of lacquer finish on all of our jewelry items so all you need is just a few tips to keep your jewelry looking good from season to season.
- To keep it clean, just wipe down your piece with a dry 100% cotton cloth
- Tuck the piece away when not wearing
- Keep it away from water, jewelry cleaners, and harsh chemicals
- It is not designed to be worn 24/7, so give your beautiful piece a break once in a while.